Quote of the week!!!

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves" ~Albert

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What's on my phone?!

So i stole this idea off Melissa's blog who stole it off some other lady's blog and i thought it was a cute idea so why not use it? These are some of the last pictures i took with my phone just so you guys can see what I've been looking at. So... Enjoy(:

This is a picture that Brecken sent to me one day because she knows how much i love Albert and all his great quotes! It is also the background of my phone(:
The other day Tanner, Maddy, Michael, and myself went to Cafe Rio to visit McKay but he had left early so we didn't see him. But this was a picture we took in the parking lot!
This is from when i was in Arizona and I taught LuLu a little game called "act like you're sleeping so you don't have to go back inside"... I bet her mom loves that one!
A Lambo that i saw in Vegas.. really pretty!!
A tie dye shirt i made for McKay that had a turtle on it. It was flippin hard to do!
This was done by McKay on his mini etch-a-sketch. I was kinda stressed over this project during lunch but this made me feel better(: and I was impressed because i can't draw anything on those things let alone write stuff!! This is also one of my backgrounds on my phone(:

And that's THE END of my most recent pictures. They were all good memories(:

No comments:

Post a Comment