Quote of the week!!!

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves" ~Albert

Sunday, October 2, 2011

ZZ Top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After my debate competition in Vegas Dad, Lisa, and me all went to the ZZ Top concert. It was so fun even though i was so tired that i almost feel asleep standing up. I was also the only teenager there. I have never seen so many drunk middle aged people before in my life! The funniest drunk person was this guy a couple rows ahead of us who was dancing hard core! I took some videos of him but it was too dark to really see him. I have also never been to a concert where half the audience had to sit down 30 minutes into it. But it was a blast and the band beards were super rad! At one point we kept getting big whiffs of weed! (yes i do know what that smells like) and i looked down a couple of people and there was a guy with a joint in one hand and a cigar and bottle of beer in the other. How many bad things can you put into your body at one time?!! The other weird thing i saw was this guy just standing to the side, not in a seat, with a neck brace on. Who goes to a rock concert when you can't even head bang?! Anyways... when we left and went to the valet i saw a really cool lambo with pretty sick van(: I'm so happy that i had the experience to see ZZ Top before they die of old age!

No comments:

Post a Comment